Biology Rules, ID Drools...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here's a great blog for anyone who thinks Intelligent Design is a bunch of creationist twaddle:
Pharyngula.org
It is run by PZ Meyers, a developmental biologist at the University of Minnesota Morris, who has repeatedly shown how the ID crap that is being slung these days is just that - crap.
There is also lots of humorous biology stuff (kinky mating habits of giant quid, for instance) and other generally intelligent stuff. Have fun!


2 Responses to “Biology Rules, ID Drools...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow. I have always loved hearing your nerdy mumbo-jumbo in the bedroom, but now I can read about it online! Your blog looks be-a-u-tiful, honey! See you later...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dearest Nate,
    I knew it! You hate JESUS don't you?

    Dude!! I like your blog! How was your birthday? I'm at a hostel right now in "Bang" "kok" Thailand (huh huh) It's hot and humid and there's little geckos crawling on the windows ;) I am drinking vodka with FRESH orange juice so forgive me if I ramble.

    Ramble. Ramble.

    God loves you.
    Skara

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield