"Pay attention, communist liberal slime"!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Usually I think Mat Koehler's columns are kind of a waste of space. This one, however is f'ing hilarious. Pass it on the any conservative you know and run for cover!
"Pay attention, communist liberal slime"
Can't wait for the letters to the editor to start flying in on this one. That will be even more fun!


2 Responses to “"Pay attention, communist liberal slime"!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Uh, I would like to voice a reaction to this article, but I need you to type my response under your name so that conservative asshole dickheads do not simple write me off as another whiney bitch with PMS. Thanks baby.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It says there is a post but I do not see it... damn you blogspot!
    ~N

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield