Bye Bye Lipring


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I knew I would have to grow up someday and join the corporate world and that day has finally come. The lipring has officially been 86'd! Also, if you are thinking about getting an iPod I behoove you to go to the apple store and get the red one so that some money will go to old Bono's AIDS fund. Also, the Gap has a ton or shirts that support the cause. Do something good!


0 Responses to “Bye Bye Lipring”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield