Weekly Mountain Bike Ride


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, for any mountain bikers out there, me and a cohort of guys are going to start riding every weekend at various trails around the metro (Lebanon, The Farm, Theo Wirth, etc.). Anyone interested should reply or fire me an email. Time to get ready for the Minnesota State Championship Series or just to get out and ride! I put a link to the current trail conditions at the right which appears to be kept very current, thanks to a plethora of local riders.


0 Responses to “Weekly Mountain Bike Ride”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield