NOFX Drinkin at the T-Rock!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, I've seen the lads from NOFX go out for margaritas, but for them to write a song about drinking in Minneapolis that will be on their next cd? Preposterous? I think not! The latest free MP3 from fatwreck.com is entitled, "Seeing Double at the Triple Rock." Good stuff. Hopefully now the Triple Rock doesn't become infested with dorks. Well, how many dorks listen to NOFX?


Instructions: Obtain the song on the MP3 page of fatwreck under NOFX and enjoy before happy hour.


1 Responses to “NOFX Drinkin at the T-Rock!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have seen double many times at the T-Rock or Rock Rock Rock, myself. I never got no fucking record deal out of it. Some chumps get all the luck. When does happy hour start?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield