Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Wow. Apparently the next gubernatorial race in Minnesota will contain a member of the "Vampires Witches and Pagans Party" Who you might ask? Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey! While some of the political agendas on his website seem pretty outstanding (though some are pretty out there) and very refreshing from the lackluster performance of most of the dolts currently doing the politicking these days, I don't think I will be voting for a Satanic Dark Priest, Sanguinarian Vampyre and a Hecate Witch whose Magikal Path name is Lord Ares any time soon... that may be blatant religious discrimination on my part, but oh well.
(heads up from pharyngula)


1 Responses to “Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Better than being a member of the Branch Davidian!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield