Case of the Mondays


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Hooray for Monday. Just kidding. Did anyone else who watched Bush's address last night think it sounded like he almost admitted he fucked up and the "war" in Iraq is not going well? Silly monkey!

On another note I put a hole in my bumper this weekend in a parking ramp downtown the got my car stuck on a snow pile in my won parking lot. Real smooth. Maybe I should not drive any more! Or just be a little more careful. If anyone talks to Santa at the mall let him know I need a new bumper, a 15" Powerbook and for my credit card bills to disappear! Oh, and some Holly Nog and Bailey's. Yummy.


0 Responses to “Case of the Mondays”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield