Haiku/Limerick of the Week


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think it would be prudent to start publishing a haiku and/or limerick of the week. I will be putting this here as a challenge to all who read the slightly lowbrow and sometimes lewd poetry to comment with your amelioration(s), i.e. write some and post it!

There once was a Ranger named Chuck
Whose roundhouse maneuver didn't suck
A swift kick to the head
From those boots and you're dead
Then he'd toss your dead ass in his truck

ok, ok... enough with the Chuck talk for awhile...


1 Responses to “Haiku/Limerick of the Week”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    There once was a boy named Nate.

    He really like to......rollerskate.

    One day he felt sad.

    It hurt real bad.

    So he called his Dad.....
    for some new roller skate wheels!

    oh for the love of God Nater! I can't do this!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield