Be in a NOFX Video at the Triple Rock!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You can apply to be in the NOFX video that is being shot at the Triple Rock on March 7th at the Triple Rock Website. Best of luck to all! I know I am hoping to be there.


2 Responses to “Be in a NOFX Video at the Triple Rock!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Update:
    So far Zach Petersen and myself have received confirmation emails!! Hopefully more to come but for now I better start getting together my priest/nun costume...
    N

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Bad news... the registration is closed =(
    Sorry for anyone who did not get in. You can take solace in the fact that Zach and I will be there with nun costumes on have a beer with Fat Mike...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield