NOFX Video Shoot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well I figured it's about time I post something about the video shoot last week! First of all, it was fucking awesome. The shoot was fun (where else does Jesus get to crowd surf?!?). Next, as you can see, the band was walking around and very friendly and talked to all of us, i.e. the 'three amigos' pic with Zach, Fat Mike and I. But most importantly, the boys played for about an hour after the shoot and pretty much got up on stage and asked us what to play and I swear Zach and I called two-thirds of the songs. Ohyeah -- for anyone who has never heard the entire Decline played at a show, wow is all I have to say. It was amazing. There are a few more pics on NOFX's Bore Journal with more to come I am sure, and I as well will be posting a like to all of mine. Yay!


0 Responses to “NOFX Video Shoot”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield