Long week ahead...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Should be an exciting week of finishing up my final project! I'll be here till at least midnight every night so stop by and say hi!

On another note, ID took a hard hit today as judge ruled that 'Religious alternative' to evolution cannot be taught in public school classes. Yay!
The the Discovery Institute released their own statement which is pretty humorous to read. (Both articles from a heads up at Pharyngula)

If anyone wants to go Christmas shopping for me let me know!


0 Responses to “Long week ahead...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield