A Successful Holiday Week!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, I hope everyone had a nice Holiday, I know I did! After traveling to Fairmont, MN, Brookings, SD, Cedar Falls, IA and then back to Minneapolis for New Years I think I am done traveling for a spell. I would have to say that one of the highlights of the past week was the nearly 9 foot tall Triumphant Arch that my brother Adam and I built in my Mom's yard. There are a few more pictures in my facebook pictures. Nothin' like a mechanical engineer and art history major playing in the snow!


1 Responses to “A Successful Holiday Week!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WOW! I think that your tower definitely beats the snow sculpture that we did when I came to visit you in Fairmont! ahh the memories!! :) I'll be in MPLS in March so hopefully we can get together for a drink or something!

    Bets

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield