Ken Barlow Video


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just in case anyone wants to see the farewell piece you can view it here! The link from the webpage in the original post doesn't always work. Enjoy!
(be careful... it's a little sappy!)


2 Responses to “Ken Barlow Video”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah, I shed a tear. Could the guy be any more funny? Could he be a better son?? Could he choke up more when telling his wife he loves her??? I only wish I could have gotten to know Ken better. He will be sorely missed by many viewers. Those are some pretty big shoes to fill.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know!! What a stud! he has served so well...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield