Hmmmmm...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, thanks to Brandon I have a nice new blog for Twin Cities concerts: More Cowbell! That is about all the excitement for this week as I have about a week's worth of shit to do by the end of the day on Friday. And you know what that means... my barstool at the Library from 6 till close!
BTW -- don't even bring up the Gophers Hockey team... I don't think I will be able to talk about that for another week at least... :_(


0 Responses to “Hmmmmm...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm murfield
  • From Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe

ATOM 0.3

Archives



©2006 Nathan J Murfield